Return Policy and Conditions
How do I return my products
All returns must include a Return Merchandise Authorization Number (RMA#). Without this number, we cannot accept the merchandise back to the warehouse.
In order to get an RMA number you must fill out our RMA form, found in your log in account, please fill out the form complete; give us a detailed explanation for your return, your order number, your name and the description of the item you wish to return.
Please note that all non-defective returns are subject to a non-negotiable 25% restocking fee from your item sub-total, or $20.00 (whichever is more).
All returns for a refund must be made within 30 days from the date the product was purchased. Returns after 30 days will not be accepted for refunds. Returns beyond the 30 day period will require authorization and can only be made for the purpose of replacement.Â If a replacement is unavailable, alternate options will be offered to the customer.
Items must be in its original packaging, in new condition with all warranty cards, manuals and accessories that were provided.
The package must be sent back to us with a carrier that can provide a tracking number. This is a must for verification purposes.
Please allow approximately 10 business days for your return to be processed once it has arrived at the warehouse.
If you request a replacement, we will process and ship your replacement after we have received your returned product. We can only provide replacement for the same manufacturer part number as previously ordered, please keep in mind that replacement is subject to availability. If you want a different item, we suggest that you request for a store refund.
if you request for a store refund, we will provide you with the store credit email 5 to 7 business days after we received the return product from our warehouse.Â
Opened or tampered-with Software is non-returnable.
Some items are non-returnable and returns of certain products need to be made through the manufacturer directly as dictated to us by the manufacturer. Our RMA team will advise you of the return instructions for your product once we receive your RMA application form. Please note: all returns to our warehouse are paid by the customer. If an item is being replaced, we will pay for shipping the item to you and you must pay to ship the RMA to us.
My product arrived defective.
All defective products may be returned within 90 days from date purchased for a replacement and within 30days of purchased for a refund. After 90 days from your purchase, if the product turns out to be defective, please contact the manufacturer for their warranty replacement policy.
Unfortunately after 90 days from date purchased, we will not accept a product for return, even if factory sealed.
All shipping related expense in sending back a defective, cancelled, or not wanted item is always paid for by the customer. You may choose whichever carrier you prefer as long as they can provide a tracking number. However, Partshere will pay for the total shipping expense in sending a replacement product back to the customer.Â Your replacement will be process via ground delivery only, or unless customer wants to pay for a faster shipping method.
If a refund is requested instead of the replacement, we can refund you the cost of the item but not the shipping charge.
if part of a product is defective, please return the whole product, including all manuals and accessories, in the original packaging. We do not stock all our items in one location and therefore we need to return the entire defective product to the manufacturer for a complete replacement.
Core Return Agreement
When you purchase parts with (exchange), you must return the old part back to get your credit refund. You will always have an option to purchase the "no exchange / outright" part, which does not require return of core unit. All customers purchasing parts that require "exchange" will be allowed up to 20 days to return these parts. There will be no exception to our deadline. Failure to meet this deadline will cause your option to return the core and your credit refund to expire. Partshere, with your agreement, will automatically charge the value of the "no exchange" or "outright" item and give you an option to create the RMA on your vendor log-in account page.
Please be reminded that fuser cores with missing parts, or damaged beyond repair are not acceptable exchange items; we reserve the right to refuse to exchange such items. If you want to exchange an item, do not attempt to repair it; the item must be sent to us in "as is" condition. All items are inspected for physical damage and to ascertain that they have been sent to us "as is" condition. Partshere will automatically render an item unacceptable for exchange if item has been tampered with, missing parts, broken beyond repair, and/or wrong part returned. Please make sure you understand our policy and follow our return shipping instructions.
To return merchandise: Follow steps 1 - 6.
Return Shipping Instructions
1. Unpack new equipment, and then pack the defective equipment in the original box.
2. Place the packing slip inside box, and then place this sheet back inside box.
3. Seal the box; mark the RMA number outside the box for reference.
4. Ship back via your common carrier.
5. Return all packing material of the new box with the core
6. Only return core to our RMA address of Partshere.com
You agree to the terms and condition of our Core Return Agreement Form. To agree, please continue with your order. For any questions or concerns, please fill free to contact us.
SA Returns Department
9450 7th Street Unit J
Rancho Cucamonga, CA 91730
How to get store refund?
--You will receive store credit email from the websites’ RMA dept five (5) to seven (7) business days (processing time) after receipt of the product in our warehouse and your product has been cleared by our quality control dept.
-- Your store credit will be in the form of a refund to the same method of payment received.Â For example, if you used an AMX ending in xxxx1015, the refund will go to that exact AMX card.
You refund will be processed only after your return (RMA) product is fully inspected by a qualify technician, or a quality control agent and terms and conditions are met.Â This process prevents future (similar) returns and improves our customer service.
Product Return Procedure:
- To return a product based upon Partshere’s replacement/return guarantee, you must call or fill in RMA request from our Returns Department and obtain a Return Merchandise Authorization ("RMA") number within the guarantee return period for the product (described above). Partshere will not accept returns without prior authorization and an RMA number. Once issued, RMA numbers are valid for 20 days within which return products must be received by Partshere... RMA numbers will not be extended or reissued. Customer should prominently display the RMA number(s) on the shipping label of boxes containing the returned product.
- Customer is solely responsible for shipping any returned product to Partshere... Customer agrees to use only reputable carries capable of providing proof of delivery and insurance for the entire value of the shipment. Customer agrees to bear all shipping charges and all risk of loss for the return product during shipment. Customer agrees that all returned products will be 100% complete, in re-saleable condition, and will include the original packaging material, manuals, blank warranty cards, and other accessories provided by the manufacturer. If any component of the returned product is missing, Partshere’s Return Procedure will be breached and Partshere. will reject the entire return or may choose to impose additional charges against the customer for replacement of the missing component.
- Partshere. will not refund to Customer the original shipping charges. In addition, Partshere. will assess a 25% restocking fee against the Customer's account on all non-defective returns for refund.
Physical damage policy
- Physical damage to any product purchased at Partshere will effectively void the standard and/or Extended Warranty coverage.
- Improper installation of maintenance kits may cause damage to your printer, copier, or office equipment. Parts physically damaged cannot be returned for refund, repair, or replacement without assessing a re-stoking fee. Physical damage includes but is not limited to improper handling and/or any other type of damage sustained by irregular usage of our products.
a 25% restocking fee will be applied to all returns for refund. Shipping charges are non-refundable. No refund after 90 days.
Contacts Us - for questions or concerns.